With 0 Comments, Category: The Tab Blog, What's Happening @ The Tab,
Here's some events on the horizon here @The Tab:
- As we prepare for a new year at The Tabernacle, everyone is invited to "Fall Kick Off Night" on Tuesday, September 10 from 6:30-9:00pm. All classes and ministry groups will be represented. Come and meet your teachers and group leaders from 6:30-7:00pm, then enjoy a time of worship together as a family from 7:00-8:30pm. Let's make this a great beginning to the new school year.
- Restoring the Foundations Healing and Deliverance Seminar DVD sessions: Mondays, Sept 9 - Nov 25 from 7-9pm in FLC 11&12. Designed for personal application; may be used to fulfill requirement of the Issue Focus Training process, see RTF.org. Cost is $30, includes workbook. To register call Mary Emser 481-1886.
- Ladies Tuesday Morning Bible Study will begin this Tues, Sept 10 at 9:15am in rooms 11 & 12 of the Family Life Center.
- Celebrate Recovery: Begins Sept 12, every Thursday from 7-9pm in rooms 11/12. For more information, call Pastor Dee at 207-1995.
- One on One Covenant Singles Large Group Meeting: Friday, Sept 13 at 7pm in the Fireside Cafe. Worship, prayer, service, food and fellowship!
- Hope Center Classic Golf Tournament: Saturday, Sept 14 at Harvest Hill Golf Course. Registration and Lunch is at 11:30am with a shotgun start at 1:00pm. We need golfers, dinner only people, silent auction items, and donations to raise funds for the Hope Center in Valley of Angels, Honduras, an orphanage and missionary our church supports. The golf committee will be in the Atrium in between services to answer questions or call Glenn Orser at 863-5601 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operation Soldier, in partnership with GTM, will be collecting money for the Wounded Warrior Project on Sunday, Sept 15 in the Atrium and the church entrance. Contact Gayle McBurney at 823-2870 or 254-290-5465.
- Teen Challenge Banquet: Tues, Sept 17 at 6pm at Lucarelli’s Banquet Center (1830 Abbhott Rd, Lackawanna). Guest Speaker: Bishop Robert Stearns. Dinner is free; love offering will be taken for Teen Challenge. Call 855-0602 for reservations.
- Jubilee September Luncheon: Wednesday, September 18 at 11:30am in the Gym. $8.00 per person. Theme: Legacy. “But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace.” Psalms 37:11. Call 675-2888 for reservations.
- Grief Share: Mondays, Sept 23 to Dec 2, from 7:00-8:30pm in the FLC Conference Room. We provide a confidential, relaxed environment where you can share with others experiencing the same emotions. Learn to positively work through the pain and confusion of loss. Contact Marvin or Louise Rupe at 585-762-9919 or Pastoral Care at 712-1713.